CZY1 DC contactor is a new national product with independent intellectual property rights developed by Dongmu company. The rated current ranges 10a to 250A, of which 10A has 4 to 8 pairs of main contacts without auxiliary contacts, more than 25A has 2 pairs of main contacts, 1 to 2 pairs of normally closed auxiliary contacts 2 to 3 pairs of normally open auxiliary contacts. CZY1 series DC contactor innovatively uses permanent magnet arc extinguishing technology, which effectively solves the critical current breaking difficulty of traditional contactor excessive wear of contact when breaking limit current. The contact is DC 220 V, the coil is usually DC 220 V, which can also be made into DC 48 V, 110 V, etc., the coil can also be made into AC. The products have been used in electric power, transportation, telecommunication other industries. They are stable reliable in performance small in size. They have laid a good foundation for the localization miniaturization of power equipment.
It is suitable for making breaking DC circuit in long distance frequently starting, stopping, reversing reverse connection braking of DC motor.
3、 Installation use conditions
1. The altitude of the installation site should exceed 2000m (special instructions should be given when ordering in high altitude areas);
2. The ambient air temperature is - 25 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃;
3. The inclination angle between the installation surface the straightening surface is less than ± 22.5 (see Figure). When the site vibration is large, it is recommended to install in the direction of direct vibration to prevent vibration absorption;
4. The contactors used in the quick release spring mechanism should be installed in strict accordance with the direction shown in the figure, the shockproof performance of the mounting screw should be considered at the same time;
5. It is installed in the environment that can prevent rain, snow, wind sand.