A mechanism for turning the operating handle is installed on the cover of the circuit breaker. The rotating shaft of the handle is installed in the matching hole of the mechanism. The other end of the rotating shaft passes through the door hole of the drawer cabinet. The handle of the rotary handle is installed on the shaft head exposed above the door of the complete set of device. The round square seat of the handle is fixed on the door with screws, so that the handle can be rotated clockwise anticlockwise outside the door Ensure the closing opening of the circuit breaker.
At the same time, turning the handle can ensure that the cabinet door can be opened when the circuit breaker is closed; the door of the switch board can be opened only when the handle is turned off re buckled. In case of emergency, when the circuit breaker is in "closing" the door panel needs to be opened, press the red release button on the edge of the rotary handle seat.
Service conditions of auxiliary switch of circuit breaker:
1. Ambient air temperature: - 40 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃;
2. The altitude of the installation site shall exceed 2000m;
3. The temperature humidity conditions are as follows: the average value of relative humidity measured within 24h does exceed 95%, the average value of water vapor pressure measured within 24 hours does exceed 2.2kpa, the average value of monthly relative humidity does exceed 90%, the average value of monthly water vapor pressure does exceed 1.8kpa, the condensation on the product surface due to temperature change is considered.
4. The acceleration is more than 15m / m2;
5. The air is obviously polluted by dust, smoke, corrosive combustible gases, steam salt spray.